UAG

Aug 19, 2011 at 10:10 AM

I am having difficulties with getting the SPServices to work with a UAG environment. I have created a Portal Hosted Application and when the call goes to GetListItems I get Status = 0 and status text = "Error". I am not too sure which URL the service is expecting either the internal url the AAM url or the UAG url ..

Coordinator
Aug 19, 2011 at 12:52 PM
Edited Aug 19, 2011 at 12:53 PM

Jules:

I've never had occasion to use SPServices with UAG, so I can't be entirely sure of the right answer. However, in your Web Services calls, you should use URLs and paths exactly as your user sees them. So if your user is on the site http://servername/sitename, that's what you'd use. (Well, you should use /sitename instead.)

However, if you are calling GetListItems for a list in the current site, you don't need to pass a URL at all.

M.

Aug 23, 2011 at 10:38 AM

Hi,

Many thanks for your feedback, I had tried various combinations of the above, but what has got it working for me is to use the /subsite as the site for the .SPServices call otherwise there was either no or an unauthorised call to the Lists.asmx webservice.

Cheers again,

Jules