Possible to retrieve all information inside Repeating Section of a InfoPath Form?

Jan 30, 2012 at 6:22 AM
Edited Jan 30, 2012 at 6:27 AM

I have a infopath form that contain a repeating section. The repeating section contain 1 text field and 1 rich text field. I export this infopath form into SharePoint 2007 as a SharePoint library.

After that, I use SPServices to retrieve the information from this SharePoint library. However, I notice that if the infopath form contain more than 1 repeating section (meaning that a user insert at least one or more section into the Infopath form), SPServices will not be able to retrieve the rest of the information. Only the 1st repeating section is display. The 2nd and so on (if any) repeating section is not display.

I would like to ask if there is any way to retrieve the rest of the repeating section (2nd and so on repeating section) using SPServices?

Thanks.

Jack

(By the way, I also notice that a similar question was asked inside SharePoint Stackexchange)

(This picture illustrate the repeating section that I am referring to)

Coordinator
Feb 8, 2012 at 2:15 PM
Edited Feb 8, 2012 at 2:15 PM

Jack:

I was hoping someone else would have a good answer for you on this, thus my silence. I've just never tried it.

I note that you've also posted the question here:
http://sharepoint.stackexchange.com/questions/28014/spservices-to-retrieve-the-last-record-of-repeated-section-data-inside-sharepoin

I'll tweet it up to see if we can get an answer.

M.