SpRedirectWithID not function in Sharepoint 2013 (Office 365)

Mar 5, 2014 at 3:49 PM
<!--------------------> <script type="text/javascript" src="AssetJs/jquery-1.10.1.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="AssetJs/jquery.SPServices-2014.01.min.js"></script>
$(document).ready(function() {
        redirectUrl: "DispForm.aspx",
        qsParamName: "ID",
        Debug: true
<!--------------------> I've inserted the code in the newform.aspx but after save i go to the allItems page.
Mar 6, 2014 at 2:14 PM
Have validated that your code is being loaded on the page? Any errors on the browser console when you first access the page?
Mar 7, 2014 at 7:43 AM
Yes no errors appear, i've put all code in a .js file and in the newform.asp i've added a content editor webpart
But the result is the same
Mar 7, 2014 at 1:02 PM
Have you checked that the code is being actually being loaded - that's what I meant.
Insert an alert into your code above to be sure.
Also, in looking at the code you pasted, something is off. You seem to be missing a <script> tag. Also, your path references to the script files are probably wrong if you are inserting this into a NewForm of a list.

Paul T.

-- Sent from Mobile

Aug 4, 2015 at 8:17 PM
I can't get SPRedirectWithID working with SharePoint 2013 either. I used it in SP 2010 successfully. I'm doing some experimenting now, though, and will post anything I discover.