Office 365 - Not found in relationshipList

Jul 2, 2014 at 10:22 PM
I've been using this library extensively on an on-premise environment and it has been working wonderfully, but I'm having problems on Office 365 and I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. I'm getting the same error for both the SPFilterDropdown and SPCascadeDropdowns. This is the error message I'm seeing:

Error in function
SPServices.SPCascadeDropdowns
Parameter
relationshipListParentColumn: Name or
relationshipListChildColumn: Position

I've tried this on a few different lists with different fields types, I even tried using the GUID instead of the list name, but I get an error for every single column. Below is my script for SPCascadeDropdowns. Is there anything I should do differently in Office 365?

<script language="javascript" src="/SiteAssets/jquery-1.11.1.min.js"></script>
<script language="javascript" src="/SiteAssets/jquery.SPServices-2014.01.min.js"></script>
<script language="javascript" > $(document).ready(function() { $().SPServices.SPCascadeDropdowns({ relationshipList: "Candidates", relationshipListParentColumn: "Name", relationshipListChildColumn: "Position", parentColumn: "Candidate Name", childColumn: "Position", debug: true }); }); </script>
Coordinator
Jul 3, 2014 at 12:32 PM
Edited Jul 3, 2014 at 12:32 PM
The error is hopefully pretty clear, but there's probably something else going on.

Take a look at the traffic with Firebug or Fiddler to see what the responses look like. There will probably be clues there.

M.

p.s. SPServices works exactly the same on Office365, so I don't think that's the issue.