This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

GetListItems returns undefined value

Nov 4, 2014 at 9:48 PM
I have a list in which the Title column contains the current year and the item ID, and this value is set thru code. In order to get the correct item ID, we're using GetListItems to retrieve the previous ID number assigned to an item, and based on that, we set the value of the Title column for the current item being saved.

The issue we're having is that up until this morning it was working fine, but right now it only works for me. I have 2 more users who are site collection admin, and when they try to enter a new item, they get a javascript error of a value being undefined. Nothing has changed with the permissions to the list. The only thing I added was just a Calculated Column for something else within the list.

Is there anything we can look into to troubleshoot this issue? Also, I have provided the code we're using for the process I mentioned above. Thanks in advanced.
                operation: 'GetListItems',
                async: false,
                debug: true,
                listName: 'New Crew Request Form',
                CAMLQuery: "<Query><Where><IsNotNull><FieldRef Name='ID' /></IsNotNull></Where><OrderBy><FieldRef Name='ID' Ascending='True'/></OrderBy></Query>",
                completefunc: function(xData, Status) {
                $(xData.responseXML).SPFilterNode("z:row").each(function() {
                Year = $(this).attr("ows_ID");
                var CrewReqNum=parseInt(Year)+1;
                 var currentYear = (new Date).getFullYear();
                 var cr= document.getElementById('crnum').getElementsByTagName('td')[1].getElementsByTagName('input');
Nov 5, 2014 at 4:25 PM

After some troubleshooting, SPServices is working fine. The issue was the default list view had some extra lookup columns, more than the threshold set for this web application.
Marked as answer by fcapellan on 11/5/2014 at 8:25 AM