Succinct, updated compatibility list of SPservices and jQuery versions

Jan 13, 2015 at 11:55 AM
Hi Marc, do you have an updated, detailed list, of compatibility, of what versions of jQuery to use with the different versions of SPservices for, SP2007 (MOSS 3.0/WSS) using IE8, IE11(both Enterprise mode and Edge modes), SP2013 and SPOnline using IE11( again for both Enterprise mode and Edge mode). All in Windows 7?
Jan 13, 2015 at 12:44 PM
No. There's a decent amount of flexibility, but I generally recommend going with the latest of both. So right now that would be SPServices 2014.02 with jQuery 1.11.2.

Jan 13, 2015 at 12:56 PM
Thanks Marc, I only asked because of the listed 'Systems Requirements' listed on the Codeplex, Documentation page (, for SPservices. There is also no mention of compatible jQuery versions to use on the latest 'Downloads' page ( in CodePlex, for your newest version.

Any movement yet, on Intellisense for SPservices in Visual studio?
Jan 13, 2015 at 1:03 PM
I don't use VS, so I won't be the one to create the Intellisense. However, @Daniel_the_Nerd created a stub which you can add to. It's over on the GitHub repository.

I just updated the requirements. It's pretty fluid, though, since I don't have anything to do with jQuery's schedule.