This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

SPCascadeDropdowns within Sharepoint Survey and Branching Logic

May 18, 2016 at 12:44 AM
I am using SPCascadeDropdowns within a SharePoint Survey. When I do not use branching logic within the survey the two dropdowns I am using work just fine. If I attach branching logic to one of the questions the two dropdowns I am using no longer work. Suspect it has something to do with the fact that I am using the $(document).ready(function() and it needs to be something else when using branching logic. Suggestions???? Thanks all
May 24, 2016 at 3:10 AM
namromw:

I haven't done anything with a survey in quite a while, but if I remember correctly, whenever things branch, the page refreshes via postback. You'll want to make sure that you're rerunning the SPCascadeDropdowns calls calls correctly for those reloads.

M.
May 27, 2016 at 2:32 AM
Mark,
First I want to say thank you for taking the time to respond. When I look at the volume of questions you must get I am amazed that you have time to answer a question from me!
Can you give me some pointers on what you mean when you say " You'll want to make sure that you're rerunning the SPCascadeDropdowns calls calls correctly for those reloads"
Thanks again and your project is awesome!
Drew

Jun 7, 2016 at 6:47 PM
What I meant was that you want to be sure that:
1) The columns are the ones you think they are, and
2) The columns are in the page when you make the call(s)

M.