Using SPServices in Powershell server

Sep 6 at 1:44 PM
Edited Sep 6 at 2:27 PM
Do you know if it's possibile to use SPServices in another enviroment ?
I'm trying to retrieve some simple list as a "Hello World" but it gives me my a message like : http://powershell_server_address/_vit_bin/Webs.asmx 404 Not Found.

In this test I was using the getListItems feature with webURL option poiting to my sharepoint site.

Another example that failed :

<!DOCTYPE html>
<head> <script type="text/javascript" language="javascript" src=""></script> <script type="text/javascript" src="//"></script> <title>Teste</title> </head> <body>
<h1> <% get-date %> </h1> <script type="text/javascript"> $(document).ready(function(){ var user = $().SPServices.SPGetCurrentUser(); alert (user); }); </script> </body>
Sep 7 at 6:21 AM
You need to run a JavaScript runtime engine to interpret js code, which PowerShell doesn't natively support. As for 404, you mistyped vti (Vermeer technologies Inc)
Sep 8 at 4:27 PM
Let's say I'm using an Apache server, because that powershell solution works like servlets, for example : in an html code I can type any powershell code between <% %> and it will run server side.

So, if I was using an Apache server, I still don't know how to get this working because of the VTI.

I'm really new into this..

Thanks for replying.