This is probably something silly, but I just cannot get basic "getListItems" with query to work.
If my query contains only "OrderBy" - everything is fine. But as soon as I add <Where> clause, all hell breaks loose.
Here is what I am trying:
var camlQuery="<Query> \
<Where><neq><FieldRef Name='Seat'></FieldRef><Value Type='Text'>1</Value></neq></Where>\
listName: "Seating Chart",
CAMLViewFields: "<ViewFields><FieldRef Name='Location' /><FieldRef Name='Suite' /><FieldRef Name='Seat' /><FieldRef Name='User' /></ViewFields>",
And it gets 500. If I remove the second line (the "where" clause) it works fine.
I have tried every variation I could think of on the where clause, and they all result in 500. HELP!!!