I've spend a whole day working on this problem and did a lot of searching but to no avail. I'm probably doing something stupid and perhaps you can point it out to me.
I have a SP list with two columns. The list is named "TestList". The two columns are "Title" and "LookupValue". ManualCS is a static list of drop down items. I expect once I select a value from this list,
I receive no on screen errors with this and debug is turned on. Fiddler does not show any 404 on the script resources and I'm able to debug in firebug jquery and SPServices. No matter what I try - the childColumn list specified above simply
will not populate. I've confirmed these names are indeed the values in the sharepoint internal values (in the column editor URL). Also, the lookup list is in the same site so I have no specified the URL (although I've tried!). I can provoke
errors if I misname something so the error handling is working.
thanks a heap!