SPAutocomplete search text along with Image

Jul 5, 2013 at 4:51 AM
Can some one please let me know how we can load an image along with the autocomplete text. I need to display an image along with the search text.

Text will be from one SP list and Image from another list/library which will have the corresponding ID columns in both the lists.

It will be great if you can provide some thoughts on the same.

Thanks
Suresh A
Coordinator
Jul 9, 2013 at 4:17 AM
Suresh:

The autocomplete function in SPServices is pretty primitive, really. I'd suggest using the jQueryUI one, though I'm not sure that will get you the image. You'll probably need to develop this a little yourself, probably by adding the image as the background-image for the container.

M.
Jul 11, 2013 at 7:12 AM
sympmarc wrote:
Suresh:

The autocomplete function in SPServices is pretty primitive, really. I'd suggest using the jQueryUI one, though I'm not sure that will get you the image. You'll probably need to develop this a little yourself, probably by adding the image as the background-image for the container.

M.
Oh okay. Is there any sample code available? If so please let me know and it would be of great help.

Thanks.
Jul 11, 2013 at 10:05 PM
Suresh;

Have you had a look on Google at all? There are many examples there - you can try something such as the one at http://codeblogging.net/blogs/1/15/?