SPCascadeDropdowns within Sharepoint Survey and Branching Logic

May 18 at 12:44 AM
I am using SPCascadeDropdowns within a SharePoint Survey. When I do not use branching logic within the survey the two dropdowns I am using work just fine. If I attach branching logic to one of the questions the two dropdowns I am using no longer work. Suspect it has something to do with the fact that I am using the $(document).ready(function() and it needs to be something else when using branching logic. Suggestions???? Thanks all
Coordinator
May 24 at 3:10 AM
namromw:

I haven't done anything with a survey in quite a while, but if I remember correctly, whenever things branch, the page refreshes via postback. You'll want to make sure that you're rerunning the SPCascadeDropdowns calls calls correctly for those reloads.

M.
May 27 at 2:32 AM
Mark,
First I want to say thank you for taking the time to respond. When I look at the volume of questions you must get I am amazed that you have time to answer a question from me!
Can you give me some pointers on what you mean when you say " You'll want to make sure that you're rerunning the SPCascadeDropdowns calls calls correctly for those reloads"
Thanks again and your project is awesome!
Drew

Coordinator
Jun 7 at 6:47 PM
What I meant was that you want to be sure that:
1) The columns are the ones you think they are, and
2) The columns are in the page when you make the call(s)

M.