1

Closed

GetTermSets argument names are slightly wrong

description

Hi there,
Fantastic job on this library.

Just a small but quite "catastrophic" error I've found in the arguments for GetTermSets
            case "GetTermSets":
                addToPayload(opt, ["sharedServiceId", "termSetId", "lcid", "clientTimeStamps", "clientVersions"]);
                break;
should be
            case "GetTermSets":
                addToPayload(opt, ["sharedServiceIds", "termSetIds", "lcid", "clientTimeStamps", "clientVersions"]);
                break;
Thanks,
Bryon
Closed Dec 16, 2014 at 5:34 PM by sympmarc
Fixed/deployed in 2014.02

comments

sympmarc wrote Nov 4, 2014 at 9:12 PM

Good catch. I've got this fixed in 2014.02ALPHA8. I'll post it shortly.

M.